Sunday, January 30, 2011

I really wish that I thought to update this more often than I do. I guess I just get so caught up in what I'm doing and totally forget that it's even here. I mean, I have a lot that I want to say, but then when I actually sit down I never know how to put it. I don't know what's happened. I used to write all the time and now I never do. Maybe I should just try to set aside time for me to sit down and write stuff down until the creativity comes back. I miss having this as an outlet, being able to put everything I'm feeling down, and then go on with my day. Maybe I'll get better at this....









I know I've probably used these pictures before, but I just really love them for some reason. Or maybe it's just for the fact that I'm missing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment