Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring is on its way!

Springtime is my second favorite season. (Fall is my all time favorite. I just love all the colors!) I love the warm sun with its cool breeze. And today is one of those perfect days. I think the high here is around 78 or so for today but it's pretty windy and sunny. It's so nice to have after cold weather- not that it's gotten very cold this winter, but I'm a warm weather kinda person!

This morning, after my 8 am class, I went over to Barnes & Noble and reserved my cap and gown for graduation. It's so exciting seeing everything start to come together. I can't believe it's only 78 days away now! It's also hard to believe that spring break is just a couple weeks away. I know that the spring semester always flies by, but it never ceases to amaze me just how quickly everything happens. And after spring break, everything will be downhill!

Hope y'all are having a great day and that you can enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment