Monday, April 12, 2010

2 WEEKS!

I'm so excited... only two more weeks of class. Then it's finals time, but I'm not going to think about that too much right now!
I had a wonderful weekend just hanging out with friends and enjoying the amazing weather in Starkvegas. We went to a baseball game and a tennis match, where Amanda and I were the half-time entertainment. I wore a laundry basket on my head while she had to hit tennis balls across the net as I attempted to catch them. All in all, we lost against the boys' team, but at least I managed to catch two! After it was all done, we were then informed that we could have allowed the tennis ball to bounce before I caught it... oh well. We'll know for next time!
I don't have too much going on this week school-wise. Just starting to prepare myself for three tests next week and then finals the week after. So I'm going to try to focus on cleaning up this mess of a room before my family comes in for Super Bulldog Weekend! I'm so ready to see them. Plus, my Nana & Papa are coming, so that's an extra special treat! Well, I probably need to do something more useful with my time, but I'm sure I'll update again sometime.
-Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment