Friday, April 23, 2010

6 Days left in Starkvegas...

... I can barely believe it! I'm DONE with classes for my freshman year and only have 3 exams until summer. I'm so ready to be home with my family and other friends for 3 entire months! Of course I'll miss the wonderful people I've met here and dearly love, but I need the break!
It's starting to storm outside. I mean, I literally just heard a very loud thunder. So Amanda is picking me up tonight before the Sigma Phi Lambda interest meeting so that I won't have to worry about walking in the rain... how sweet! :D
It's my last weekend in Starkville coming up, and it's supposed to have serious weather... so that totally ruined plans to go to the Refuge tomorrow. Oh well, we improvised and I think that Amanda, Christina, and I will still have a fun time indoors tomorrow with movies and pizza and ice cream!

((Here's the family at Easter... it's our "goofy" picture... gotta love Daddy!))

No comments:

Post a Comment