Saturday, November 26, 2011

Semi-Finals game

The Cougars lost today to Midland Christian 49-7. The loss hurt, but we were the first team to score against them since the playoffs started! They will most likely end up winning State next Saturday.

In other news, Mississippi State won against Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl 31-3. I'm sad I missed it, but I'm way more happy with my decision to stay here & cheer on my brother.

I'm going to church tomorrow morning with my family & then I'll head out afterwards to go back to State. I only have one week of classes left & one final so I'll be back home in about a week. I don't wanna leave, but at least I won't be gone long!

Before I go, here's a pic of Lin putting his stuff on the bus this morning when they left at 7:30. It was awesome sending them off, standing in the pouring rain!

And here's another picture of Naomi & me. We made matching hats & wore crazy blue eyeshadow & eye liner to cheer our Cougars on! (this pic is courtesy of Naomi. Once I put on my gloves I couldn't use my iPhone!) Aren't we adorable? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment