Thursday, December 15, 2011

Grandma's Baptism

I've kept putting off updating this about Grandma's Baptism, but here I am! I'm just so lazy when it comes to finally getting on here to write something down and post pictures... things that are pretty basic and easy!

Anyways, my Grandma was baptized this past Sunday by my Daddy. It was a really awesome experience to witness. Grandma wrote out her testimony and dad ended up reading it out loud for her. Grandma's a crier, so she knew she wouldn't be able to get through all of it. This was expected, but it really hit me when Dad started to get a little choked up while he read. Even Naomi and I started to tear up! I took as many pictures as I could, but all I had was my iPhone... so I apologize for the crappy quality. The lighting was not very forgiving, and Dad's white shirt practically glows in all of them, but here they are!

My favorite picture is the one at the bottom in the middle where Grandma turned to the audience and raised her hands up in the air while the audience whooped & yee-hawed & hollered! It was really awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment