Monday, December 19, 2011

My Day

Today was a great day. I was able to take my time getting ready this morning since I didn't have any plans until 2. it was nice being able to lay in bed for a while, take a long & hot shower, eat a bite, and just relax a little.

Then I braved the crazy Tyler traffic to drive across town & meet with my best friend Macie at Starbucks. I hadn't seen her since this past summer and it was wonderful being able to catch up and just talk about what was going on in our lives. We stayed way longer than I thought we would and both of us ended up not being able to accomplish anything else in town for the day, but it was all well worth it.

It was raining ridiculously hard while I was driving home, but it has now slowed down to a nice and steady drizzle back home. I'm looking forward to crawling back in bed and enjoying listening to the rain as I fall asleep.

On a side note, here's a picture of my shoulder from this morning. I shot several different guns yesterday and didn't realize how much of a kick they had. My shoulder didn't hurt at all, but I still ended up bruising pretty bad. This picture doesn't really do justice to just how dark & large it is. Oh well, I guess it's just the price I pay for having so much fun yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment