Friday, December 9, 2011

Yesterday's Post

I'm sorry if my last post was depressing, but I really needed to get all of that off my chest. I know that I only have a few readers, so I'm sorry that y'all will have to deal with the moodiness I'll sometimes leak out.

Anyways, today I have an eye appointment for a check up in Tyler this afternoon and then I'll come back home. I'm going to try to meet with someone about working over the break & figuring all that out, but I'm not sure about all that yet.

Tomorrow should be busier since all of the family will be home. Mom has a lot of things she wants to get done, mainly going to go try to find a Christmas tree out at nana & papa's place. Apparently we threw away our Christmas tree last year and didn't realize it until we started looking for it again this year.

We are also supposed to be making Christmas candy sometime soon. I think that if we don't get to make some Saturday that we're supposed to be try to next week on Tuesday or Thursday. Sad thing is, I don't know if I'll be able to help then since I'll most likely be working. 

Oh well, at least I'll be pulling in more money than I'd get from just giving plasma.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Jas, Listen here, this is your blog and your thoughts. You feel free to get whatever you need to off your chest. Whatever is in your heart and you can stand the rest of the world knowing about is fair game because at the end of the day you deserve to be free from those burdens and sometimes getting them outside yourself is the best way to do that. So what if you only have a few readers. Those readers love you and want to know what's in your heart because it helps us pray and love you all the more. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi! I really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete